Welcome!

Welcome to my random mostly topical blog.
I hope you enjoy it it whatever capacity you feel necessary!

Thursday 6 October 2011

Rest in Peace Steve Jobs

Whatever you may think of Steve Jobs there is no denying the impact he has had on the world. His company has taken leaps and bounds in technology over the last three decades no less. The innovative devices developed and released by his company from the computers released in the late 70's to the Ipad in 2010 have changed the way people use technology and the way people connect with each other online.
   He was in many ways a humble man, rarely speaking about the illness which eventually made him step down from his position and which eventually claimed his life.
  I have never really owned many Apple products, in fact the only product I have owned and do own is an iphone 3GS.
  Say what you will, but I personally believe that Steve Jobs and his company has contributed a great deal over the last three decades, so I think it goes without saying that Steve Jobs will be greatly missed. That much is obvious by the tributes of him that are coming from all around the world.

May he rest in peace.

No comments: