Welcome!

Welcome to my random mostly topical blog.
I hope you enjoy it it whatever capacity you feel necessary!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Awkward Family Photo's

Hey all,
 I haven't posted in quite a while and for that I apologise. Time to start again, and what better way than with humour?

  I would therefore like to state I categorically love the website http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com
It cracks me up every time. Some examples:













Rejected but still determined to get involved.


















...and that's where you came from.


















So macho


















I'm not sure what's better, the picture in general or the expression on the baby's face.

Anyway there are something like three hundred or more pages so it's definitely worth checking out if you have the time or if you just fancy skiving off work. I wouldn't recommend the latter though.

No comments: