Welcome!

Welcome to my random mostly topical blog.
I hope you enjoy it it whatever capacity you feel necessary!

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Bill Brasky!

I haven't watched a huge amount of "Saturday Night Live" but I certainly have watched some, including some by some of the greats who have been on said show. One of them is Will Ferrell. Whatever you may think of him now, his movies and his performances I think it's pretty clear that whilst he was on Saturday Night Live he made some great performances.
 One of my favourites is the "Bill Brasky" sketch. In it three red nosed stand around remembering their friend Bill Brasky whilst drinking whisky. They recall some rather wild and farcical stories about the man.

For example:

"He once breastfed and injured flamingo back to health!"

and:

"He once punched a hole in a cow just so he could see who was coming up the road."

Anyway here's the video:




The quality isn't great but it's manageable. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NjgPDIeSXA       

No comments: